In order to access the plugin list, go to settings (gear icon) and choose plugins (puzzle icon). There you have the full list of currently installed plugins on your agent, with information about version.
Uploading a new version of the Plugin
- By default, you will be directed to the Plugins page. Find and click the Upload plugin button in the upper right corner.
- The Add new plugin window will appear. You can either drag and drop the Plugin file from your local folder or manually import the file by clicking the Choose File field.
Make sure that the plugin is in .zip format.
3. Once uploaded, the plugin will automatically install and can now be executed in a Kaholo pipeline.
Some plugins may have the possibility of global variables configuration.
- In the list of installed plugins, find the plugin that you would like to configure.
- Click its Settings icon. You will be directed to the plugin’s Settings page.
- On this page, you can update the plugin’s settings. It is worth noting that the configuration varies depending on the plugin.
- After updating the plugin configuration, click Save to apply the settings.
- In the list of installed plugins, find the plugin that you would like to delete.
- Click its Delete icon under the Actions column.