In this article, you will learn how to use the Kaholo Scheduler feature. The Scheduler allows you to set pipeline execution schedules, create recurring execution schedules, and delete an execution.
How to set a Schedule
In this section, you will learn how to set a single execution schedule.
1. On the Main Menu, click the Manage icon. The Manage panel will expand enabling more options.
2. In the Manage panel, click the Scheduler icon. You will be directed to your Scheduler.
3. On the left side of the screen, find the Schedule a job section.
4. In the Project field, click the drop-down arrow to select the project.
5. In the Pipeline field, click the drop-down arrow to select the pipeline that will be executed.
6. In the Configuration field, click the drop-down arrow to select the configuration that will be used for execution.
7. Select the Once radio button to schedule this execution once.
8. In the Date & Time field, click the field to activate the Calendar.
- Select the Month by clicking the < or > arrows.
- Click the Date of the execution.
- Set the time by clicking the Up or Down arrow with the HH:MM format.
9. If you are all set, click the Create button to set the schedule.