Saving and Executing Your First Pipeline
In this Article, you will learn how to execute a pipeline and view execution results to analyze the executed pipeline or review and fix failed executions.
It is important to note that there are four ways to execute a pipeline:
- Pressing the Execute button
- Schedule an Execution
- Trigger an Execution
- Execute a pipeline/workflow remotely by REST API
Prior to executing the pipeline, ensure to save it first. Click Save to save the completed pipeline.
In this example, simply press the Execute button after completing the pipeline configuration.
After executing a pipeline, it is time to take a look at its Execution Result.
1. Ensure that you are in the newly executed pipeline.
2. Find and click the Execution Results tab.
3. In the Execution Results panel, you can see that the Hello World output was successful.