Getting into the Scheduler panel
In this section, you will learn how to access the Scheduler panel.
- Ensure that you are already logged in to your Kaholo account.
- On the Main Menu, click the Manage icon. By default, you will be directed to the Plugins page.
- Click the Scheduler icon to access the Scheduler page.
Scheduling a cron job
In this article, you will learn how to schedule a cron job. A cron job is an executing task wherein pipelines that will be executed at the scheduled time and date of your choice.
On the left side of the screen, find the Schedule a job section.
- In the Project field, click the drop-down arrow to select the project.
- In the Pipeline field, click the drop-down arrow to select the pipeline that will be executed.
- In the Configuration field, click the drop-down arrow to select the configuration that will be used for execution.
- In this example, select the Repeated radio button to schedule a recurring job.
- In the Cron field, click the field or the calendar icon to activate the Calendar.
- If you are all set, click the Create button to set the schedule.
Viewing a Job
In this section, you will learn how to view scheduled jobs.
- On the Calendar, find and click the Date the job is scheduled.
- Once you click the Date, a panel will expand displaying the jobs with the link to the pipeline, the date and time stamps.
If you want to view the pipeline while jobs of the selected date are displayed, you can click the Pipeline link to instantly access it without going to the Projects menu or the Dashboard.
Deleting a Job
In this section, you will learn how to delete scheduled jobs. It is important to note that deleting jobs that are dated in previous dates will be removed instantly once you click the delete icon.
On the Calendar, find and click the Date the job is scheduled.
- A panel with the list of scheduled jobs will appear. Each line is a job with a link of the pipeline being executed, date and time stamps. Click the Delete icon beside the job.
- A Confirmation dialog box will appear. Click the appropriate option:
- delete all jobs;
- delete current job;