Getting into the Agents panel
In this section, you will learn how to access the Agents panel.
- Ensure that you are already logged in to your Kaholo account.
- On the Main Menu, click the Manage icon.
In this article, you will learn how to upload plugins to your Kaholo account.
- By default, you will be directed to the Plugins page. Find and click the Upload plugin button in the upper right corner.
- The Add new plugin window will appear. You can either drag and drop the Plugin file from your local folder or manually import the file by clicking the Choose File field.
Make sure that the plugin is in .zip format.
3. Once uploaded, the plugin will automatically install and can now be executed in a Kaholo pipeline.
In this article, you will learn how to access and configure the plugin settings. It is worth noting that each plugin may or may not require configuration. In addition, plugin configuration may vary depending on the plugin settings.
- In the list of installed plugins, find the plugin that you would like to configure.
- Click its Settings icon. You will be directed to the plugin’s Settings page.
- On this page, you can update the plugin’s settings. It is worth noting that the configuration varies depending on the plugin.
- After updating the plugin configuration, click Save to apply the settings.
In this article, you will learn how to delete installed plugins.
- In the list of installed plugins, find the plugin that you would like to delete.
- Click its Delete icon under the Actions column.