We at Kaholo are creating a unique tool that lets our customers automate their DevOps workflows in minutes, with little or no code. Our whole development team is Polish, with our management and HQ located in Israel.
You can read more about our product and company here: https://kaholo.io
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for Kaholo end to end infrastructure.
You will design new scalable solutions for a fast-changing infrastructure environment with complex needs in areas such as:
– QA automation
– Release management
- People who want to develop a stable and high-quality product.
- People who are responsible for their duties and take ownership of the feature they are working on.
- People who want to develop their skills and learn new things.
- People with the courage to admit a mistake.
- People with their own opinion and ideas for solutions.
- Team players and self-driven people.
- 12 days holidays + every Polish holidays
- Share options – all developers receive options in the company which means that they become partial owners of the company.
- We are working in SCRUM
- After the COVID-19 pandemic, we will have a team reunion in person once per 3 months on average for 3 days (meals, drinks, talks, and fun at the expense of the company ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
- A real impact on the product. Well-argued improvements or functionalities go into implementation.
- A partnership between R&D and business department (we have common goals therefore we can talk and solve problems together).
- Developing cutting edge software for developers and DevOps engineers that is already in use by many large software companies such as Align ($44B company)